Working together to find the best solution for your client
Our experience shows that working alongside a client’s accountant is key to assessing the client’s financial circumstances and finding the best possible solution for the client’s business.
Why work with us
- Our Insolvency Practitioners are fully qualified and licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW).
- We operate nationwide with offices throughout the UK.
- We are a truly independent firm which has been established for over 25 years specialising in business solutions and turnaround.
- We do not undertake any accountancy work including taxation work, accounts preparation or audit. We are NOT competing for your business.
Benefits for you
- You can be involved in the advice process as much or as little as you would like therefore enabling you to focus on your core business.
- We will look to refer any associated work regarding the preparation of financial projections and forecasts, statement of affairs, employee and tax returns directly back to you at a commercial rate.
- We will support your client in finding a solution to continue their business which will protect your future income and help avoid potential bad debts.
Benefits to your clients
- Our initial advice is completely FREE and we can arrange to meet with your client at a location and time which is convenient for them.
- Our advice is led by qualified Insolvency Practitioners who are licensed by ICAEW giving you piece of mind that your client is getting quality professional advice.
- We provide honest, jargon-free advice to cut to the root of the matter and provide your client with an explanation of the options available.
- Our primary focus is to help your client to save their business whether this be by turnaround or a formal insolvency procedure.
Our firm can supplement the services you provide to your clients. Through a working partnership we can help expand your service offering and help you nurture strong client relationships with your existing clients.
If you would like more information regarding the way we work, the services we offer or have a client you think may benefit from speaking with us then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01226 215 999.